However, Monday is just another day of the week. What if we could just change our attitude and let this day take on a brand new reality? What if this could be your most motivating day of the week? Here are a few ideas to help make Monday matter:
· Think about every Monday like New Year’s Day. Sure you don’t have a vacation day, but it is a great time to reassess and focus for the week.
· Make a plan Sunday night or Monday morning and STICK to it!
· Get a Monday workout in. You never know what will come up later in the week, but if you’ve got that first workout checked off, you have a strong start.
· SMILE! Maybe you have to work, or go back to school, or start that carpool up again, but just a smile will send that signal to your brain that these are GOOD things!
· Make Monday motivational and your whole week will be likely fall in to place as you keep going strong on your goals!